Side to Side – Talks between artists and curators
Cité internationale des arts x C-E-A
As a residency centre, the Cité internationale des arts brings together artists in residence and French professionals. In the framework of the partnership built with C-E-A a programme of (virtual) get-togethers between five artists in residence – recipients of the Cité internationale des arts Committees – and five curators who are members of C-E-A is proposed.
Dialogues about the creation in progress and the time of the residency are to be discovered once a week.
- April 11th: Christina Chirouze Montenegro with Rosa Maria Unda Souki (Brazil)
- April 18th: Claire Luna with Bianca Argimon (Spain)
- April 25th: Arlène Berceliot Courtin with Jean-Charles de Quillacq (France)
- May 2nd: Valentine Umansky with Cheikh Ndiaye (Senegal)
- May 9th: Aurélie Faure with Valerian Goalec (France)