Deadline 27 May 2018.
The center of contemporary art – la synagogue de Delme is located in a rural area, on the axis Metz-Strasbourg, equidistant between Metz and Nancy, 100 km from the city of Luxembourg and the German border, in the heart of the Great East region. Real laboratory, place of experimentation and prospection, the synagogue of Delme has developed since 1993 a strong identity through more than 70 exhibitions, residences of artists and a public service engaged with all the public.
– Artistic direction;
– Public policy;
– Coaching a team;
– Administrative and financial management;
– Supervise and validate the design of all communication tools.
– Supervise in connection with the commune of Delme and the municipality of Lindre-Basse.
– The candidate must be an experienced curator, have prior experience in institutional environments.
– The candidate will have to demonstrate strong management skills and will supervise a team of 4 people to which he will have to instil a dynamic of collective work.
– He / she must be an excellent manager, in a constrained budgetary context.
– He / she will have to show great negotiation skills with the different partners of the art center.